The August edition of the ‘Freiburg Talks on Environment and Society’ featured a combined talk & discussion on Measuring the Physical Well-Being in China by In-Use Product Stocks, by Dr. Weiqiang Chen from the Institute of Urban Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Xiamen, China, and Using Market Data to Assess the Distribution of Environmental Impacts across Multiple Product Users, by Dr. Vered Blass from the Innovation in Industrial Ecology Lab, Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Thank you Vered and Weiqiang for visiting our group and for discussing with us!
- Seminar “Mining and Industrial Ecology” with Stephen Northey
- Research Seminar on “Land use, land scarcity, and land use transformation in sustainable development”
- Guest lecture by Prof. Tommy Wiedmann, UNSW
- Why a Two-pillar Model is a Better Choice for Conceptualizing Sustainability…
- The lifetime of materials in the technosphere